Sunday, December 21, 2014

Lindsay Bowey , The New Cordinator

It is my great pleasure to share you that  a retired principal and past president , Lindsay is working as coordinator of Blue Sky Public School after the death of David Rusk. I am very happy to work with him. One day , when I was in Australia, David told me that he would like to make my meeting  with a gentle man. He added me that I would have good chemistry with him to work.I was very excited to meet him. It was Lindsay. I still think   how David could know his death and was organizing our meeting. I am very thankful to David for making our meeting. Lindsay and Carolyn were our Rotary partner when Rotary were in Nepal visit in 2011. Carolyn set my school library organizing it well. Lindsay and Carolyn visited Nepal and Blue Sky in 2014  too. I am very thankful to them. There are so many my good friends from South Australia. I wish them to support Lindsay to work for Blue Sky Public School. I am trying my best  to  make a very different school  in my area with support and help of foreign friends.

No comments: