Dear Daniel and all our friends from Pulteney Grammar School,
I am very happy to know that your wonderful, enjoyable, exciting, and memorable visit to Nepal has come to a successful conclusion.
I hope the students of Pulteney Grammar School had the opportunity to experience and learn something new from Nepal’s rich culture, traditions, food, and our warm hospitality and welcome.
The momo party and dancing at my home was a truly special and unforgettable moment for all of us. The joyful time we spent together will always remain a wonderful memory, and we will cherish those moments for years to come.
My heartfelt thanks and best wishes to Daniel, all the teachers, and all the wonderful students of Pulteney Grammar School for making this visit so special.
Special thanks to Renu mam , Apurb sir and Bishnu sir for their kind support to make their visit more effective and successful .
With a promise to meet again in 2028, I wish you all a safe, pleasant, and successful journey home.
Warmest wishes and safe travels! 
















No comments:
Post a Comment